Views:78 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-24 Origin:Site
Since toe-out and toe-in are harmful to our health, once we find toe-out or toe-in feet, we should pay attention to correct them in time. In the following passage, we will introduce some treatments and correction to you.
(1) squatting method
People with toe-in feet stand in the external rotation position of their feet; people with toe-out feet stand in the internal rotation position of their feet and do squatting and standing up movements.
(2) vertical jump method
Crutch jump can correct toe-in foot, cross leg jump can correct toe-out foot. Or use the outside or inside of the foot to continuously play football, sandbags, etc.
(3) leg rest
Place one leg on the horizontal plane, stretch the ligament of the lower limb joint first, and then pull the foot with two hands after about 10 minutes. The person with the inside splay foot pulls outward, and the person with the outside splay foot pulls inward.
Straight step method: draw two straight lines on the ground. The distance between the two lines becomes a horizontal fist. It requires that the heel and toe should step on the straight line, from small to large, from slow to fast.
(4) straight jump method
Pull a rope on the ground, let the foot run parallel to the rope, or run along the drawn straight line. It is required to step on the line every step of running, with your knees and toes facing the front, without deviation. It is worth noting that when doing all kinds of postures, we should pay attention to the direction of toe stretching. If it is "toe-in foot", we should pay attention to stretching the toe-out wards; if it is "toe-out foot", we should try to stretch the toe-inwards. Keep the knees and ankles in a straight line, especially when doing leg raising, squatting, jumping and other movements, the toes of the feet should be consciously aligned with the direction of advance, and move along the straight line. At ordinary times, we should also pay attention to the correct posture of sitting, standing, walking and running. The toe-out walking method can also be corrected by deliberate correction in daily walking. However, it takes a long time, and requires a lot of perseverance to insist on completing the first change of shape through standing posture practice, walking along the floor line!
(5) correction tools
Wear children's correction shoes or some professional kids shoe insoles, make the foot under normal stress, three-point balance. At the same time, the reaction force of the ground is relieved.
The purpose of corrective exercises is to strengthen leg exercises, so that the strength of the inner thigh muscles can be strengthened, and the triceps of the leg can be often hung to exercise.
(1) sit on the chair, back up your hands, clip an object in your ankle (it can be changed from thick to thin), put your knees together, and then lift your straight legs to the level, then drop 15-20 times, and do three groups.
(2) sit on the ground with legs bent, knees open, feet facing each other, arms bent, hands on the inside of the knee joint, press down the knee joint with force to the maximum for 2 seconds, and then restore.
(3) sit with straight legs, support the ground behind your hands, hold a soft object (such as a small leather ball) between your knees, bind the ankle joint with a rubber band, practice for 5 minutes, and ask your legs to clamp the object with force.
(4) the two legs are opened into two positions, the two knees are separated to both sides as far as possible, the chest is erect and the back is erect, the knees are bent to half a group, the heel is slowly raised, then the heel is dropped, repeatedly lifted and dropped, until the calf has the feeling of acid swelling.
(5) kick the shuttlecock from the lower leg to the inner side, and alternate the two legs.
When the distance between the medial malleolus is 3-6cm, massage the outer thigh muscles during the day, close the two malleolus and femoral condyles after the children fall asleep at night and use bandages or splints to fix them gradually; supplement calcium and vitamin D, and bask more in the sun.
If the distance between the medial malleolus is 6-9cm, it can help a lot of operations: lateral epiphysis block of knee joint; supracondylar osteotomy of femur, you can contact the orthopedic doctor for consultation.
When correcting walking posture, you can use children's orthotic insoles to help!