Views:621 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-13 Origin:Site
The construction of the sole is quite complex, including all materials that make up the bottom, such as the outsole, midsole and heel. Generally, the common characteristics of the sole material should be wear-resistant, elastic, heat preservation, easy to absorb moisture, etc. There are many kinds of materials for soles, which can be divided into natural base materials and synthetic base materials. Next, we will discuss the difference between TPR sole and EVA sole.
The Difference Between TPR Sole and EVA Sole
1. The material of TPR sole is different from that of EVA sole.
TPR is a new kind of environmental protection material of thermoplastic rubber, which is one of TPE. It not only has the properties of rubber, but also can be processed and recycled according to thermoplastics. It can be made into rubber products by injection molding, extrusion molding and blow molding with ordinary plastic forming machine. The TPR sole with heavy weight and poor softness is inexpensive. EVA is a vinyl acetate copolymer, which is a kind of light elastic chemical synthetic substance. EVA sole is easy to shape and cheap.
2. The shoes made by TPR sole are different from the shoes made by EVA soles.
TPR are often used in leather soles and children soles, fashion soles. EVA are often used in jogging soles, leisure soles, foot training soles and other sport soles.
1. Water resistance: closed cell structure, non-absorbent, moisture-proof and water-resistant.
2. Corrosion resistance: resistant to seawater, oil, acid, alkali and other chemicals corrosion, antibacterial, non-toxic, odorless, non-polluting.
3. Processability: no joints, and easy to hot pressing, cutting, gluing, lamination and other processing.
4. Anti-vibration: high resilience and tension resistance, high toughness, good anti-vibration / buffer performance.
5. Heat preservation: heat insulation, heat preservation, cold resistance, withstand severe cold and exposure.
6. Sound insulation: Closed bubble, sound insulation effect is good.
1. The most common type of integral sole is EVA one-time foaming sole. This kind of sole has low cost and poor anti-skid. When the sole is wet, it is like wearing roller skates. REEBOK's 3D sole is the representative of this EVA one-time foaming sole.
2. PU sole is a low-temperature molded sole. PU sole is characterized by light, but it is not suitable for water. When it encounters water, it will react chemically, and layer by layer of corrosion.
3. Pure rubber soles are mostly used for outdoor hiking shoes, or work shoes, electrical shoes. The whole sole is composed of all rubber, and the advantage is that it is wear-resistant and non-slip. The disadvantage is that the weight is too large. CAT work shoes generally use this sole, also known as insulated soles.
When people choose shoes, they often only pay attention to the shape and function of the shoes, and often neglect the selection of very important sole materials. The choosen of sole materials is also need a great knowledge. Choosing a pair of shoes with suitable materials and wearing them on suitable occasions may make our mood different.